“Fun place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Grandy, North Carolina
“Fun place”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved it here! Food was great and plentiful too. Come for lunch, a better value. Bring the whole family. Seating is for 8 per grill so fill it up or they put other people with you...which isn't bad at all. We've met some great people there.

Visited April 2014

Point Harbor
“Good Food”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The sushi and the Hibachi chicken are quite good. Hollywood Box is a good bet, with plenty of food and a fresh taste. Fluffy rice, crisp and flavorful veggies with the teriyaki chicken. So tasty. If I had one suggestion it would be to have the chicken in bigger pieces, as opposed to little niblets and a bit more teriyaki sauce. The staff is friendly and welcoming.

• Visited January 2014
“Sushi that's great”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to this Japanese place for a light late evening snack. What we had (sushi rolls (4) and Miso soup) was really wonderful. To bad this was our last night in OBX. Now we wish we had stopped sooner. Everything was very clean, staff was a great help and I am sure that all food would be as good as what we had. Everyone should try it at least once.

Visited October 2013
Jamestown, TN
“Funny and entertaining!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

First off let me say that I am not a Japanese food person. I had never ate it before but decided to try it because it was my daughter's turn to pick the restaurant and this is what she wanted. She has had Japanese food before. With this being my first time, I didn't really know what to expect with any of it. I mean, I knew they would cook the food on the table in front of you and all but I had no idea that it would be so hilariously funny as it was. The chef was very entertaining and had us all constantly laughing. I think he was the highlight of the meal. The food was pretty good. I had hibachi steak with the rice (and don't forget the yum yum sauce lol). The yum yum sauce is delicious. The steak itself was kinda bland but it may be because I'm used to steaks being cooked either over open fire, charcoal, etc. The rice with the yum yum sauce and the chef kinda made up for that. Would go again.

• Visited October 2013
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This place is everything you could want in hibachi. Fun, playful chefs and really good food. Huge portions, too, even for the kids menu. We went early as we didn't want to wait with two little kids. Had a great time.

Visited August 2013