“Fun for family”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Fun for family”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Service was great. Fun place to eat with family. Go a bit before 6 to get seated. Also we found a coupon before going. It can be loud, but my kids love these places. It entertains people at so many ages. Very hospitable place.

Visited May 2014

Greenville, North Carolina
“Small, Quaint, but good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm a big fan of Hibachi, I have been to Hibachi all over the country. This seems to be the only "cook it in front of you" Hibachi at the OBX. It's one of the smaller ones that I have seen, and it lacks the well decorated Oriental ambiance that you usually get. But, the Chefs are always very friendly and good with the kids, and I find the food (particularly the steak) to be just the way I like it (lots of pepper). We go here pretty often during the summer. They also don't make small parties wait for a table to fill up, they will run with 4-5 people at a 10 person table.

Overall, I give it a B+. If they could improve the ambiance, I would give it a higher score.

• Visited May 2014
Grandy, North Carolina
“Fun place”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved it here! Food was great and plentiful too. Come for lunch, a better value. Bring the whole family. Seating is for 8 per grill so fill it up or they put other people with you...which isn't bad at all. We've met some great people there.

Visited April 2014
Point Harbor
“Good Food”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The sushi and the Hibachi chicken are quite good. Hollywood Box is a good bet, with plenty of food and a fresh taste. Fluffy rice, crisp and flavorful veggies with the teriyaki chicken. So tasty. If I had one suggestion it would be to have the chicken in bigger pieces, as opposed to little niblets and a bit more teriyaki sauce. The staff is friendly and welcoming.

• Visited January 2014
“Sushi that's great”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to this Japanese place for a light late evening snack. What we had (sushi rolls (4) and Miso soup) was really wonderful. To bad this was our last night in OBX. Now we wish we had stopped sooner. Everything was very clean, staff was a great help and I am sure that all food would be as good as what we had. Everyone should try it at least once.

Visited October 2013