“flames fire and great show”

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nothing fancy . Great food and service. Perfect price for the quality and portions. Drinks were good price and good selection. We did the hibachi table chef friendlyand skilled. Kids loved the flames fire and juggling. They took the time and care to help our guests who one had peanut allergy, no worries with that no peanut oils etc, the other mushroom cooked their meal first and gave the soup without mushrooms. Owner and or manager was there taking care of us. Great staff all around fun place reasonable price great food.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

What a show! Go for the show and enjoy the delicious hibachi! You won't be disappointed. Sushi is delicious, too!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Service was great. Fun place to eat with family. Go a bit before 6 to get seated. Also we found a coupon before going. It can be loud, but my kids love these places. It entertains people at so many ages. Very hospitable place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm a big fan of Hibachi, I have been to Hibachi all over the country. This seems to be the only "cook it in front of you" Hibachi at the OBX. It's one of the smaller ones that I have seen, and it lacks the well decorated Oriental ambiance that you usually get. But, the Chefs are always very friendly and good with the kids, and I find the food (particularly the steak) to be just the way I like it (lots of pepper). We go here pretty often during the summer. They also don't make small parties wait for a table to fill up, they will run with 4-5 people at a 10 person table.

Overall, I give it a B+. If they could improve the ambiance, I would give it a higher score.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Loved it here! Food was great and plentiful too. Come for lunch, a better value. Bring the whole family. Seating is for 8 per grill so fill it up or they put other people with you...which isn't bad at all. We've met some great people there.