“Bad Bean is Not Bad”

Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Bad Bean Baja Grill serves cuisine inspired from Baja California, Mexico, and Latin America. The Baja Grill is a full service family friendly restaurant utilizing local fresh ingredients from the sea and land. We have an excellent selection of craft beers and a great specialty drink list.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Bad Bean is Not Bad”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Also enjoy visiting the Bad Bean. Great Burritos, tacos, etc……..
Great Friendly service and reasonably priced.
Try the Bloody Mary too!

• Visited May 2014

“Awesome! ”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with our family including 2 small children and the food and service was awesome! Would definitely recommend it!

Greensboro NC
“Love this place - EXCELLENT food.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went here for lunch - we are big Mexican food lovers and this was one of the best we have experienced. Food is fresh and prepared to perfection. We got the dip trio - fresh guacamole, two salsas and queso - all fantastic. I had the fresh peach margarita and it was great. We both got tacos for our meals - I got the achiote chicken (I had to Google it, basically just means chicken marinated in the flavors of Mexico) and hubby got one each of the braised beef brisket, chicken and shrimp. I LOVED the chicken - but he swears the beef was even better. Salsa is fresh and flavorful. Service outstanding. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Margarita !”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We visited for lunch. Restaurant is sort of hidden in the back of a plaza. Environment is cute and staff are very friendly and accommodating. We tried two different salsas and both were excellent! Not too spicy and great flavor. I ordered a house margarita which is made fresh, no mix. It is one of the best margaritas I have ever had! I had the Havana sandwich which was very good. I didn't expect the pickles to be sweet, but it was still good. The garlic cilantro fries were exceptional! My husband tried 3 different tacos and loved them all. Over all an excellent experience that I would highly recommend!

High Point, North Carolina
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very friendly staff. The tacos are unusual and really, really good. My wife had the shrimp taco and the veggie taco. She thought the shrimp taco was OK but raved over the veggie taco. I had the shrimp taco and thought it was very good. I also had the pork taco and it was fantastic. We got the medium salsa with the complementary chips. It was a Jalapeno salsa and was fairly mild by our standards but had ant excellent flavor. we got the habenera salsa on our tacos. It was mucho hot! They also had a decent selection of draft beers.

• Visited May 2014