My husband and I wanted a decent, inexpensive hotel in OBX. I was pleasantly surprised with this Days Inn! The rates were fabulous during the off season considering it is oceanfront. The holiday decor in the lobby added to the charm. The room suited our needs. Decor in our room was a little outdated and the mattress wasn't top quality (no pillow top or sleep number ;-), otherwise it would be a five star stay. We were able to walk out of our room and thirty steps later we are standing on the beach watching a beautiful sunset. If all you need is a place to sleep and basic amenities, I would highly recommend this hotel.
It was an incredible value during the offseason and we will take advantage of it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn