“Nice golf course”

Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Golf course was just recently regrassed. Made for a good game atmosphere was beautiful.One complaint it gets a little hot in the caves.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"blast"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2014

No vacation is complete without a round of mini golf, or putt putt as my 5 year old grandson says. Enjoyed the little train ride around the course, this is used to help space out the golfers over the two 18 hole courses. This helps control the crowd that gathers to tee off. Nice facility, well maintained and friendly staff. Not Cheap, but like I said, "No vacation is complete without a round of mini golf."

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We always end up playing a few mini golf courses while on vacation with the kids. This one was, without a doubt, one of the better ones any of us have played in any location. It starts with a train ride around the course and up a hill to the start of two 18-hole courses. The kids absolutely loved this part. The courses themselves were challenging, fun, and had plenty of shade scattered about so that being out in the heat too long was never an issue.

1  Thank Brandon S
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I took one of my grandsons to play mini-golf and was looking for an unusual course somewhat out of the ordinary. Well, I found it at Prof Hacker's. The train ride to the first hole was unique and the layout of the spacious course was great. The waterfalls and the ship and pirate displays were impressive. Overall, we had a fun time even though my grandson beat me by one point.

Only downside is the $10.00 per person fee to play the 18 holes; but that price may be comparable to other courses; I just don't know.

1  Thank Les F