“Great appetizers”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The oceanfront, Beachside Bistro inside the Sea Ranch Resort is Open 7 days a week (in season), serving breakfast, lunch & dinner! We offer a menu that focuses on American Coastal Cuisine in a family friendly atmosphere. Dine inside or out with spectacular ocean views.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner here. Great indoor or outdoor dining. Good bartender too. Lucked into a free meal for all mothers on Mother's Day.

BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and got to take advantage of our Mother's Day Treat. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was specifically looking for a spot for lunch that had a view of the beach on my last trip down to the Outer Banks last summer. Found this place in a search online and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. Tucked away in a hotel, the restaurant part overlooks the ocean, and has an outdoor deck. It was a casual atmosphere, a very clean "beachy" restaurant. Service was great, and the food was incredible! Both my friend and I got one of their signature lunch dishes- a tuna pistachio melt on wheatberry bread. The sandwich was huge and it was out of this world. Like no other I've ever tasted (the fish was fresh, high quality and had a smoked taste.) I honestly have never raved about a sandwich, but I did about this one. It was served with a side of fresh cut fries, which were also delicious. We ended up coming back later in the week to have lunch here again, and I brought some additional members of our vacation party. Discussing plans for this July's trip to OBX, this place has already gotten brought up by multiple people as one of the places we have to go to for lunch down there. I can't wait for my next visit!

2  Thank Brandi R

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. The smoked tuna-pistachio melt is still on the menu and we will have them waiting for you on your next visit. Hopefully see you in July!!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Live music while we ate. Off season does not have everything available from the menu. Good food! The view from the restaurant was great.

BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent visit to the Beachside Bistro. We are glad you had such an enjoyable experience and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had probably the best breakfast of our lives this past Saturday morning at the Beachside Bistro! I rarely write positive reviews but this place is so worth mentioning. Everything about it was spot-on perfect. The pancakes were huge, fluffy and full of flavor. All the other food was cooked perfectly. I liked the coffee in the correct diner-style mugs. We even liked the big square plates and heavy silverware that fits your hand just right. The place was very clean and well kept. The service was outstanding. All three waitresses kept coming by to check on us. And last but not least was a great view of the ocean. On my next trip to OBX I will definitely come back here for breakfast and maybe more.

2  Thank Mark A
BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that we could help start your day off right. Hope to see you again on your next trip to the OBX

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Found on TripAdvisor and decided to walk down to this Bistro.. Outstanding food, people and view.. The wife and I both enjoyed it and will visit on all our trips this way.. Hardest part is finding it.. Its on the beach side of the hotel..

BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. It is nice to know you visited us because of TripAdvisor, and we look forward to future visits.