“My favorite in OBX”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The oceanfront, Beachside Bistro inside the Sea Ranch Resort is Open 7 days a week (in season), serving breakfast, lunch & dinner! We offer a menu that focuses on American Coastal Cuisine in a family friendly atmosphere. Dine inside or out with spectacular ocean views. Live music every evening beginning at 6pm .
“My favorite in OBX”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We spent a week at the sea ranch resort and had many meals at the Bistro. Delicious food great view and great service.

• Visited June 2014
BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to be on your list of "go to" places when visiting the OBX. See you soon.

Winterville, North Carolina
“Outside dining available!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went for breakfast and sat outside looking at the ocean. Great breakfast, best bacon ever! The service was wonderful, everything was tasty. I had the fruit crepe, yum, and my husband did a 3 egg omelet. Our server was Gwyn and I can honestly say that her warmth and smile make the meal even better. I love that feeling of being treated as a personal guest and not just a customer at a table.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and we will pass your kind remarks on to Gwyn. See you soon.
“Breakfast treat!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Sea Ranch Resort and the beachside bistro breakfast was included in our beachside room. We went down for the breakfast every morning. Each day we were given three choices: 1. 2 eggs, toast, grits, bacon 2. Pancakes and bacon 3. Biscuits and gravy
Everything was turned into a tasty treat. Can't go wrong with this breakfast. The wait staff was great, friendly and always engaged us in conversation. I can see this place becoming a annual go-to. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for your review!! We are glad we could start your day the right way. Hope to see you again soon.
“Best Oceanside restaurant there is”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Service was awesome food was great you can eat on their deck with an amazing view of the beach and ocean

2 Thank ABNWHeisler
Thank you for your review!! We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and we are ready to do it again.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Breakfast I Ever Had”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The restaurant was relatively slow when we were there at 10:30am with only a few other customers, but it was the best breakfast I have ever had (and I have had a LOT of breakfasts). The breakfast sandwich was perfect-- the toast was done and browned on the outside but softer on the inside, bread was buttered, eggs, bacon and cheese were delicious, and I asked for mayo on the sandwich and they put just the right amount so it wasn't overkill but didn't disappear either. Home fries were good also, not greasy or overdone, and we had the pecan pancakes and there were also perfectly done-- golden brown on the outside but moist inside and the flavor was terrific. The attention to detail was meticulous and that made it the best breakfast I have ever had-- I seriously considered getting another sandwich to go and wish I had, it was THAT good. I only wish I had taken a picture to share.

We also had dinner there a couple of nights earlier and that was also good. We had the conch fritters, crab cakes and fried oysters, and although the fritters were not one of my favorites, my husband really liked them and the sauce was a sweet compliment to the dish. The crab cakes were very thick, loaded with flaky crabmeat and seasoned to be tasty, and the oysters were also good.

It was early in the season, right before Memorial Day when we were there and not too busy, It was too windy for us to sit outside, but the view from the tables against the windows is beautiful with the dunes and grass and beach and ocean in the background. We would absolutely go back (and just might on our next trip). That breakfast was simply perfection, and the people were very nice to us.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Oceanfronter
BSB1731, General Manager at Beachside Bistro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review!! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to many more.