“Terrible waste of money!”
Review of Destination Fun

Destination Fun
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We spent $75+ in there ... Woman working the register was hard to understand and rude! When one of the machines/games ran out of tickets we had to wait 25 minutes for them to refil and when the gentleman came up to refil he called me a liar and was up in my face telling me that I wasn't owed X number of tickets and that I should be ashamed of myself! Mind you, all this was in front of my 7 year old. Others there that saw what was going on were complaining of how rude he was as well. Please don't waste your hard earned vacation money in this place!

2  Thank Sthoke
There are newer reviews for Destination Fun

Reviewed 23 July 2014

3 machines broken, tickets worthless. Tootsie rolls offered for broken machines...sell a tootsie roll fot 75 cents and still come out on top

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC and decided to take the kids to lazer tag at Destination Fun. Their website advertised that on Fridays from 8 to 11 you could play 3 games for $12. We spoke to the attendant upon arrival and she wanted a coupon. I explained to her that it was an advertisment on their website, even tried to show her the add, from my cell phone, but she insisted on a coupon. I asked to speak to a manager, or owner, she said he was outside and that I needed to go outside to find him myself. I went outside circled the building, realzied that she was lying and left. Odd that they would pass on $60 in revenue just because I didn't have a coupon that didn't exist. Next time we will go down the road to Gearbox, I heard that was quite good.

5  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The owner/operator of this establishment is an embarrassment. He referred to my wife as "An Idiot" and questioned her ability to read English based on a pricing question. He consistently talked down to her and called her a "stupid woman" The establishment is a joke. It's competitor, Gearworks, has a much friendlier environment, and in my opinion, better bang for your buck. There is really no reason to waste your time or money at Destination Fun.

19  Thank TraversE1
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 12, consisting mainly of adults. We had a blast playing laser tag. It's not a big venue but it was 15 minutes of good fun. The arcade has a fair amount of games, nothing crazy, but it kept us entertained for awhile. 4 stars overall as we had such a great time with laser tag.