“An unexpected find with great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ten O Six LLC
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ten O Six is your spot to get fresh and healthy meals. Local Outer Banks' Seafood blended with our secret spices will always keep you coming back for more.
“An unexpected find with great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We actually called Ten O Six looking for the previous carry-out restaurant that occupied the space which had been one of our favorites. After getting over the initial suprise, the owner Toby seemed like a great guy and we decided to give his new restaurant a chance. In fact, he even agreed to make us hamburgers with a crab cake on top which had been the specialty of our previous fave. The burgers were fantastic and the hand cut french fries were also very good. I am happy to say we have a new favorite OBX carry-out! Give this place a shot (and ask for the burger with a crab cake!). You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mi_2_obx

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great coffee, breakfast burritos and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

My wife & I stopped here this past weekend to get some coffee while walking up the Beach Road. We decided to get a breakfast burrito as well and were not disappointed; great flavors and more than enough to share. The flavored iced coffee was not too sweet like some and had a great bold coffee taste. Toby is a good local guy who's come back to help the community with some big ideas and plans. I really appreciated his enthusiasm and wish him well. Do yourself a favor and stop in for the coffee and some farm fresh produce.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joe A
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Amazing food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

A co-worker and I try and eat at new restaurants or at least different ones every Saturday that we work together. We decided today to try Ten O Six. I got the southwest shrimp wrap and she got the fried mahi sandwich. We were both VERY impressed. That's a lot coming from my friend. She is extremely picky and never tries new things. As I waited for my food (we did carry out), Toby, the gentleman at the counter kept me entertained. I would highly recommend this restaurant to others and we will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ashleigh H
Ten O S, Owner at Ten O Six LLC, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit!!! We definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!!!