“Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were there for breakfast and did not go away hungry. Service was fast and friendly. Price was good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank WINGSTER54

Richmond, Virginia
“Good Food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Every year when we visit the Outerbanks, we maks sure we have one night at Miller's. We've been going there for years and it never disappoints us. Great food! Great atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tikigi
Nags Head
“Great food, amazing service & spacious atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I moved to the Outer Banks with my husband in June 2012 and haven't been to Miller's until few weeks ago... And I found that I was completely missing out! We went for breakfast and had an overall wonderful experience. We ordered the egg sandwich(highly recommend), French toast with strawberries and poached eggs with biscuits. Our food came quickly and our server was incredible. He was very knowledgable, and made sure we were all set throughout the entire meal without being bothersome, annoying or awkward. I also liked the decor and layout of the dining area. I can't wait to go back again! Would recommend going early- it fills up!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 412toOBX
Youngstown
“Once a five-star review. Now, just okay.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I’ve been to Miller’s two other times over my last several trips to OBX. My last visit was a five-star rating for this restaurant. This visit was just okay. To be candid, it was disappointing – especially because we know what it’s capable of.

I dined here with my husband and two daughters (ages 9-1/2 and 6-1/2). The good … the atmosphere is warm, inviting, clean and relaxing with framed coastal artwork and photos lining the walls. We were seated immediately, and the wait time for our meals was short. Our server was warm and personable.

However … the food was okay. Okay, as in this is what I’d expect from a national chain restaurant. Except at a chain, I’d pay half the price. I ordered the two crab cakes, baked potato and seasonable vegetable (squash and zucchini). Portions were small (including a tiny little potato like what I’d get in a five-pound bag at the grocery store), and my crab cakes had a lot of filler and a glaze I didn’t care for. (I didn’t recall reading about the glaze on the menu, but I guess I overlooked it). Not at all worth the $25 entree price.

Our bill for four entrees and four waters was $50+. I would pay that in a heartbeat for a good meal – especially on vacation. But, it wasn’t worth it in this case.

After once referring to this as a must-visit restaurant for us, I’m sorry to say, we won’t be back. There are just too many other dining options in OBX to risk another "just okay" experience.

Visited July 2014
“24 of us and so accommodating”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Our waiter Ben was awesome. Food was on point. Would come back over and over. This place was so great. We came in last minute with 24 people and they were so great and hospitable Thanks Ben

2 Thank Tmiller0930