“Almost walked my family out!!”
Review of Carolina Seafood - CLOSED

Carolina Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place was such a frustrating disappointment! Took the family (husband and 2 kids) and were so excited to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. When the food was brought by the manager she insisted my daughter ordered the wrong food which had to be why the order was wrong, not true, what kid orders broccoli over fries?! My $17 steak was not cooked right and the quality was so terrible I didn't eat it due to how old I felt the meat was and being pregnant. Poor old frozen popcorn shrimp and cold broccoli. Only rhing that was good was mac n chz. Tried to let the staff know how disapopointing the food and experience was and no one cared. We sat 15 minutes finished and ready to go before I had to go ask for our check. Then I sat another 10 before going in there again and demanding the check before we just leave. The lady said here and shoved the full price check in my hand and walked away without a word. How insulting and disgusting this restaurant experience was!!

1  Thank jenkins264

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Another local you can't do without, we love this place 2 years ago we decided to eat on beach road and at the local places. We eat dinner at Carolina seafoid at least 2 times a visit. The crab legs are some of the best I have ever had. Helen and the staff is amazing if you like seafood this is the place to go. It has island atomsphere, can't wait until April 2014.

5  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 11 October 2013

They did have a nice selection of different dishes but the food was not fresh and was kinda cold. When we were leaving the lady at the register mocked and made fun of the way i pronounced a city there in NC and then when she found out we were from KY, she mocked and made fun of a girl from KY she had spoken with. I found this annoying and unprofessional.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The owner and staff are nice enough, but lets face it. The food just isn't good. It is NOT fresh local seafood, and this is evident after looking at the menu and eyeballing the buffet.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Carolina Seafood is my favorite seafood buffet restaurant on the OBX. Fresh steamed crablegs, spiced steamed shrimp, scallops & fried & broiled local catch filets featured daily. Lobster tail included on buffet from 3:30 to 4:30 daily. Steamer round of prime rib a new addition this summer. Big salad bar and plenty of land lubber courses also available, w/ fresh deserts. Homey, friendly atmosphere, congenial waitstaff, and a full service bar complete the picture. My go to place on the OBX when I'm craving a couple pounds of crablegs for dinner w/ all the fixings. Very reasonably priced for all that is offered

3  Thank TheDish804