“Amazing every time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kill Devil Grill

Kill Devil Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middletown, Delaware
“Amazing every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Kill Devil Grill is over the top amazing backyard wings are perfect always get the special on the board and save room for the key lime pie or apple crisp. If that does not make you come back for more nothing will.Kill Devil Grill please make a recipe book we love the food.

Visited July 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Good Food - Casual Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived late, the place was crowed and we had to wait about 15 minuters for a table. It was worth the wait. We ordered the catch of the day. Excellent choice!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tikigi
Rexburg, Idaho
“Culinary Joy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've been bumming off my sister for many years and staying in her OBX house. We always go to KDG. I have never written a review before now for this amazing little restaurant. First of all, I've been across the U.S. many times, all states, I've been to Europe, that said this little restaurant rivals ANY restaurant for tasteful, quality dinner. They cook in a glass area, you can watch the cooks create the magic. They get the fresh "catch of the day" and put it out, get there early because once it runs out - this isn't an Applebee's where they warm up your food and have a million of frozen entrees, certain entrees will sell out at KDG. The sauces they create, the presentation, the quality is outstanding. I had the wahoo fish on my latest visit. It was thick, cooked to perfection, like always, I just can't stress enough the taste of every dinner I've ever had here, it's really like the cooks create a work of art. I've had snapper in the past, always presented with an original grits / vegetable, just different than anything you have had before. Two appetizers this visit, the bruschetta was amazing, the tomatoes and goat cheese - heaven! Spinach dip with what looked like to me homemade tortillas. You just cannot go wrong. The place has very limited seating, and a very cramped parking lot, who cares, the wait is worth it. For my homemade / original Kill Devil Grill creation I paid $25. I think most meals are between $15 and $30. The waitresses are always accommodating and sweet, even though they are full on running from open to close. If I was given a death sentence and the executioner said you can have one last meal any where on planet earth, I'd pick Kill Devil Grill.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Steveage
Great Falls, Virginia
“Continued Greatness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have eaten at the Grill for the past 10 years. The restaurant does not take reservations but is perfect other than that. The appetizers are to die for. Try the cheese steak egg rolls or the wings, they both rock. The main course items, particularly the fish dishes, are epic. The side items are well conceived and very enjoyable. The deserts are consistently good. They do take out, which is a major plus, but your best bet is to get hear early, as early as 4:45 pm, if you can. I do not think many restaurants in the OBX can rival the Grill, it is truly a great dining option.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered take out. Our appetizer was the beer can shrimp. They were large, juicy and well seasoned. My entree was the shrimp with angel hair. Very tasty. My son had ribs, fries and slaw. Everything was great, especially the slaw. Small place with limited parking so takeout is a nice option. We would definitely go back.