“Made to order, quick service”

Stack 'em High Pancakes
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated breakfast restaurant celebrating our 35th season. We offer traditional breakfast fare such as Belgian waffles, buttermilk pancakes, french toast, eggs and omelettes with homemade specialties like Grateful Granola and Monster Biscuits. We proudly serve our own special blend of Morningview Coffee roasted locally in Nags Head. Our friendly staff welcome you to join us for breakfast seven days a week from March to November. See you at the 9 milepost in Kill Devil Hills!
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here twice while on vacation. Both times our food was excellent. It was made to order so always fresh and hot and the service was quick and friendly. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Thank goodness we were greated by the staff.It looks like a buffet but it ends there.Our food was cooked to order,hot & very tasty.Staff was very attentive,several waits checked on us.they make you feel at home.A great place !!
Mike

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We go quite often to have breakfast at Stack'Em High. The food is always good and we are able to get in and out in a timely manner, which is good for our 2 year old :) The Owners are always around with BIG smiles, the service is great. It's worth the wait if you have the time in the summer time for sure!
We will go back again and again!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for the first time for breakfast and it was delicious. The food was all cooked fresh and came out quick. Everyone in the restaurant was extremely friendly. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Sign of a great restaurant: the owner runs the cash register, she's sweet and funny and runs Stack 'em High with pride! The cooks, you can watch them, are making some tasty victuals back there! The pancakes are outstanding. I've been here many times. The last time here I bought the blueberry / pecan pancakes, yes, get them! Eggs are eggs, but the always cook them perfect. Their salty ham steak is to die for!! Hash browns are fresh and amazing. My wife bought homemade biscuits and gravy, yes, I ate a lot of her's too. So, so delicious. My son bought a gyro that was excellent. Basically, the food is amazing. The knock on the place would be if you don't get into buffet-style line, and the restaurant is cramped beyond belief. They don't slap the meal on your tray as you go through the buffet line, you get your own drinks and find a seat...if you can! They bring your fresh made, awesome breakfast out to you. The waitresses are attentive, kind, smiling and always come around to fill your coffee / drink. Six people in our party, we ate for around $70 to give an idea about cost. Everything is great about this place, that's why it's always cramped and crowded. The cramped and crowded atmosphere is the only reason I didn't give this restaurant a 5 star rating.