“.not the same”

Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located at Milepost 9.75 in Kill Devil Hills on Route 158 (Bypass)
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

They were out of the special..cappuccino machine broken..half of desserts on the menu they did not have. Small portions lamb was tuff and way to pricey. Will not return.this was one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We have dined there one time, and never will go back, as what we were served for the price charged, it was highway robbery. Next time I will have Brinks pay the bill as you will need it. Food is very overpriced, suggest you look into other restaurants which are much better plus a lot cheaper.

1  Thank WPEVLE
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We (party of 4) had reservations here on a Friday night in October. Excellent service and knowledgeable on all aspects. Vast Wine selections. I chose the Cobia, Blackened - spicy and delicious; but nothing came with it, a few spears of asparagus on top which I don't normally care for but it was pretty good. My friends shared their desserts: one was Creme Brulee and the other was chocolate with ice creamy in the middle: Way good!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Food was good, but pricey with small portions. Ordered the crab cake, which came with a few green beans and corn bread. I don't mind paying for a good dinner, but this definitely was not worth the money and we will not be coming back.

1  Thank PlacesToSee4
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We went to this restaurant because of the TripAdvisor reviews and we are glad we did. I will note that we went in the off season and during the week so the restaurant was not full and was fairly quiet. However, the service and food were still excellent. My wife went for the surf and turf and I went with the Seafood Cioppino. Both were excellent. We had our 2 young kids with us as well and the staff was very accommodating. We will certainly go back the next time we are at the Outer Banks.

1  Thank db210