“Best breakfast”

Ship's Wheel
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 May 2008

Ate here 3 of the 6 mornings while in the OBX and it was by far the best. Omelets are huge and they come with potato and toast/pancakes. They are stuffed full, not just a little bit that you can hardly taste.

Definately leave here full and it doesn't take a chunk out of the wallet.

Reviewed 4 September 2007

What a nice way to end a great vacation! My sister and I stopped at the Ship's Wheel on the way back home and we're glad we found this little place. It was Saturday morning and the place was packed, but we only had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. HOT coffee and HUGE meals. Prices are extremely low, in my opinion, for what you got. Very friendly staff who made us feel right at home. HIGHLY recommend.

1  Thank baileyb66
Reviewed 7 May 2007

Size isn't everything. They're small, clean, friendly, fast, delicious, worth the wait. Large portions, small prices. I eat there for every breakfast of every vacation and always recognize my server from years of visiting...going on 20+. The larger restaurants have nothing on the Ships Wheel.

3  Thank NagsHdr