“Great place - big food, little prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ship's Wheel - CLOSED

Ship's Wheel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place - big food, little prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2007

What a nice way to end a great vacation! My sister and I stopped at the Ship's Wheel on the way back home and we're glad we found this little place. It was Saturday morning and the place was packed, but we only had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. HOT coffee and HUGE meals. Prices are extremely low, in my opinion, for what you got. Very friendly staff who made us feel right at home. HIGHLY recommend.

1 Thank baileyb66

Northern Virginia
“Best Breakfast at the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2007

Size isn't everything. They're small, clean, friendly, fast, delicious, worth the wait. Large portions, small prices. I eat there for every breakfast of every vacation and always recognize my server from years of visiting...going on 20+. The larger restaurants have nothing on the Ships Wheel.

3 Thank NagsHdr