We traded our timeshare in Florida for a week in NC on the outer banks. Stayed in the original Outer Banks Beach Club 1, traded for a one bedroom unit. Distance to ocean less than 100 yards, just a short walk, easy access. Nice slightly older establishment, hasn’t been updated lately but very nice. Most activities run by outside vendors who come in to sell their services or tours during welcome meeting. Staff very nice and willing to help. No problems during our stay except the weather was cold the first 3 days. Good location to beach, stores, act ivies etc. Would return again but would try and get ocean view unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club Kill Devil Hills, NC