“Fun night out!”
Review of OBX Mystery Dinner

OBX Mystery Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: Outer Banks newest attraction! Audience members try to solve the evening’s crime during a four course dinner that is served by a zany cast of suspects who all the while are providing clues. You guess whodunit!
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We had such a good time at this dinner. It was something different that nobody in our group had ever done and, although we didn't solve the mystery correctly;), we all had a great time... And left with some silly and fun photos (the cast members were such good sports) and some fun memories! I would definitely recommend this dinner to others...

All reviews
"vacation"
in 4 reviews
"courses"

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful experience. The food was good and the show was outstanding. We will definitely be returning to this again in the future. We had so much fun. This is a definite to do while at OBX. I cannot wait to see what they do next year. Your whole family will enjoy it.

1  Thank corvettestan
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This was such a funny and entertaining show. The food was delicious as well. We took our two teenagers and they had a blast as well. I will definitely come back again!!

1  Thank Amw5578
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The mystery theater with Michael and Lisa's wedding was very entertaining. The cast seemed to be having fun and the participants from the audience added to the show. The pasta was good and the wedding cake was good as well. A fun thing to do for an evening.

1  Thank CentexHokie
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2014

It was such a great time! I went with my family, and we could not stop laughing. My mom even became a part of the show, and I was crying I was laughing so hard! The food is delicious, and the show is hilarious. I would definitely recommend checking out OBX Mystery Dinner for a nice night out!

3  Thank Starr N