We only had two days to stay in the Outer Banks and chose Sea Ranch because of other reviews. We chose the oceanfront room which was pricer but worth it. The room was clean and spacious with a full balcony great for sipping coffee early in the morning and watch the dolphins plan in the surf. It rained while we were there so the indoor pool was a plus to have for the kids to wait out the storm. We ordered pizza from the on sight Bistro and it was affordable $11 for a large 16 in and very tasty. We would stay here again all the staff we encounter were friendly and attentive. We would like to see them incorporate a military discount but other than that a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC