Myself and 3 girlfriends went down for a quick weekend trip for my birthday. We stayed in the 2 bd 2bth condo style suites. It was wonderful. The views from the living room and the master bedroom were phenomenal. It felt like we were on a ship because you can't see the beach from the rooms. We slept with the sliders open and woke up each morning to the sun rising off the ocean. While the décor was outdated it was all in good shape and served it's purpose. The carpet had some stains but nothing gross and it is to be expected in rentals. The beds were really comfortable and we all slept great for our get away and were able to come home to our families rested. It is my understanding these are next to be renovated. The bistro was open and we had 2 free breakfasts each morning and the other 2 were offered the 15% discount. The breakfasts were good. The restaurant is small and fills up quickly, but we never had to wait more than a few minutes. I imagine in the summer it could be a longer wait. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. The front desk staff was also friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool (seasonal),fitness center, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms on the oceanfront and main building include: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 2 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC