Staff were friendly and the hotel is right across the street from the public beach access which was great. Our room was on the third floor, facing the ocean, so we did have an ocean view although I'm not sure lower floors on that same side would have the view. The AC unit in our room was very loud... we visited in October so we just turned it off and had no issues, but in the summer it might be a bit of a pain to try and sleep with the loud humming in the background. Although I wouldn't go so far as to say the hotel was dirty, the overall condition of the hotel is a bit older and definitely in need of an overhaul. Overall though, we had a pretty comfortable stay given the very reasonable price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge