We stayed in the this hotel for one night. The staff was accommodating and allowed us to check in a couple hours early so that our son could take his afternoon nap. The only negative thing I can say about our stay, was that the coffee pot was full of coffee that had obviously been there quite awhile as there was mold floating in it. We don't really drink coffee, so we didn't alert the staff until we checked out the next morning. They were apologetic and asked us to make them aware of things like that sooner. Overall, it was a good stay with a great view of the ocean!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge