My worst hotel experience, by far ! The proximity to the beach and the Wright Brothers museum is the only thing going for it. We knew rates would be high due to the July 4th weekend coming. But we still payed way to much for what the hotel offered. The room smelled like a damp molding closet. Two full not queen beds shoved into a very small room. The ac could not keep up and made awful humming and loud clinking noises all night. One bed was next to ( less then a ft away) from the ac that had no direction vents. We put a table and pillow over it so we could lay in the bed without a windstorm in our face. The walls are paper thin, heard the people next door talking, flushing ext. Even the trash truck at 7 am. The maintenance is not good. Grout in bathroom missing and broken, tub peeling. At check out they don't bother to ask how was your stay, they don't care. We will not be stopping here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks/Kill Devil Hills NC
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge