“Great food and fun atmosphere”
Review of Bob's Grill

Bob's Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was a nice change up to the bad experience we had over at OBBS. Great food, good prices- and a fun environment. Service was average to good! Stop by if in the OB!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great service, good breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes were huge! Good coffee! We ate and got the hell out with a smile!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My family and I stopped here on our way heading out of the Outer Banks. There was to long of a line next store at Stack Em High which is next door. It was busy but we got seated right away. My only problem was our waitress. She was not the friendliest and seemed like we were a bother. We saw her to take our order, bring us our food, and ask if we wanted our check. We needed refills and such. The food was tasty. Their motto is eat and get the hell out. The motto amuses me but the waitress really lives by that motto. The other waitstaff seemed pleasant so maybe she was having a bad day. I would definitely go back...the food was good. We had breakfast and I would like to try them for other meals. Maybe next time and maybe a friendlier waiter.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

its a yearly stop for my family. great crab cakes, hush puppies, and burgers. best of all, great service and price. eat and get the hell out! thats his motto. wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

that's their motto, food is always great & comes out quick, usually they have good specials for breakfast place fills up fast in season