“Great for breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 8 June 2014

First of all, the staff was fantastic! Lucy was the hostess, and was very friendly and ran through the specials quickly. Server to the table quickly. My husband had corned beef hash and eggs; states they were very good. I had eggs with bacon with grits. Can't do much to mess that up. Heard the shrimp and grits were good, but that didn't sound good to either of us (we understood later that we didn't know what we were missing). One of the other servers came over and talked to us for a few minutes. Worth checking them out!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We enjoyed Bob's Special breakfast this week, which included 2 eggs, Bacon or sausage, and a huge blueberry pancake. The eggs and bacon were perfectly prepared and delicious. DH said his sausage links were very good, lean with excellent flavor. However, the pancake was flat and not cooked through. I know some like their pancakes doughy but I like mine light and fluffy. I would go again for eggs, bacon or sausage but forego their pancakes. Service was slow but we had plenty of coffee refills and their coffee was the best we had all week. $28 for breakfast for 2 is a little pricey for us and we got more food for $8 less the next day at Jolly Rogers.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Bob’s Grill is a great place for breakfast. We ate there twice on this visit. They have a wide variety of items and also daily specials. My husband had the seafood omelet and his only complaint was that it was too large to finish! Try their link sausages – they’re different and delicious. The food is served hot, promptly, correctly and with a smile. They also have a 100% health rating. Way to go Bob’s!!! We'll be back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are there because we saw the slogan and thought it was funny. My steak sandwich was really dry and we had to keep asking for refills. Overall it was okay but I probably wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped for breakfast and we were not disappointed. The service was great, the food, very hot and plentiful. The prices, good, if you can avoid the eye-catching shirts, aprons, hats, and general chatchkies that tend to mark it as a touristy place. But all-in-all, a very good breakfast stop.

1  Thank Robert C