Stayed here for 4 nights, 5 days and could not have been happier. Our second floor room overlooked the pool and ocean. Two decks in our room with a king bed in one bedroom and a Murphy bed in the living room. Had a kitchen that we used to make lunch everyday. There is a nice gas station/convience store across the street that had everything we needed and then some! Not within walking distance to any of the attractions, but ideal for spending time on the ocean and pool. We rented 2 chairs and an umbrella everyday from the hotel that was $20. Maybe a little much but was worth it. Only complaint was the breakfast area was really small and crammed at times. The waffle maker seems to be a big hit and often produces a long wait line. Was told that they are going to start rennovating the whole hotel this year. We will definitely be back to see the progress!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Ocean Reef Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Reef Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Best Western Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Best Western
- Best Western Ocean Reef Suites Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC