We recently stayed here the week of June 8, 2014, and we loved it! We stayed in the pool view/King suite. The room was excellent! It was clean, and the bed was the most comfortable we had ever slept in. We enjoyed the convenience of being centrally located on the property. My only issue with the room was that the tub drained slow. Also, if you choose this type of room be aware that music plays in the pool room constantly until the pool closes....however, it did not bother us at all. The hotel also has a veranda/gazebo area where you can relax and look at the ocean. The complimentary breakfast will satisfy your needs, and save you on buying it elsewhere. The staff never walked by me without speaking and asking if I was okay. We will make this place our "go to" spot for sure, and it is centrally located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC