I booked this off of trip advisor reviews and it lived up to the expectations. It was great to support a local business and this hotel was a great.. The housekeeping staff was beyond phenomenal, and the room was spotless every day. The views were great. My complaints are very minor, the breakfast was good but would have been better if there was at least one protein on the menu. We were sad that we had bad weather two of the days, we tried to extend our vacation and was told it would cost triple what we initially paid, it was very disappointing and colored our stay a little.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC