I chose this hotel based on the reviews on tripadvisor & we were not disappointed. We chose a room facing the parking lot because the price was so right. It had very easy access to the beach. The room was very clean & had a very pleasant & fresh smell. The front desk staff was very pleasant & friendly. We stayed 5 nights & each evening we went back to the gazebo to watch the show the dolphins put on. They seemed to swim by about 1/2 hour after high tide each evening. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, Outer Banks, NC