“GROSS!!!!!! Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bestway Inn

Bestway Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in King
Bestway Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 King B&B and Inns
“GROSS!!!!!! Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

I check out early. Walked in and it sunk to high heaven! Went to the food lion and bought spray and Clorox bleach!! The room beside us was using the room for prostitution!!!!!! All night long! We checked out the next day! The lowest of three lowest hotels! As my mama would say crack hotel! Everything was dirty! ''small hairs'' on bed (had to request sheets!) and on towels! Went to walmart and bought myself new towels! Gross! Gross! Gross! Never ever again would I stay here!

• Stayed September 2011
4 Thank gtsems

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Charleston, West Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2010

This is the type of motel for construction workers on a discounted bulk rate. I'd be embarrassed to take my family here. Water stayed running, bug on ceiling, shower repair was with a rotten piece of wood, water stains on lampshade, lumps in dirty carpet etc. The housekeepers did a good job considering the problems with the place. Our second and last night was interrupted by the noise of a tractor-trailer that was parked outside our door on motel property. This place is better than sleeping in a car but that's about it.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank mikey6568

Travellers are raving about these King hotels

Bluefield, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2010

On a whim my wife, & 3y/o son took off for a night near Winston Salem, and a visit to the Cook's Indoor Flea Market. Since I had stayed at the EL in King several year's ago while working down there, I decided to take a chance and try it again. I was pleasantly surprised. The price was reasonable, and theroom was clean, bathroom clean, and the beds were very comfy to our surprise. We checked in just after 10pm and the gentleman at the front desk was nice enough to leave the pool open an extra 30 minutes to allow my wife and son some swim time. The 27inch tv had a full list of channels as cartoons are always a must. The room may have been a little dated, but it was clean. The wi-fi was great, and the speed was good. Didnt take advantage of the continental breakfast. So, I just wanted to give a thumbs up for the EL in King. It was just as nice as the first time I was there. One other poster was right...there are no other hotel choices in King, so EL is it. But I would recommend it !

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank wvresq
Durham, NC
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2010

Cleanliness....ok. They do need to update......it is 2010 after all. The owner/manager is a pompous beep. I would suggest staying less than 10 miles down the road on University Road where there is a better selection of HOTELS and the staff acts more proffesional. Trust me on this one.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank sasistace
Maiden, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2006

If you are looking for four walls, a TV with 8 channels and a bed, this is about what you get. No coffee maker, no kleenex, and very small towels, Oh, yes, there is a table and chair. I didn't notice any problems with cleanliness but there are so few amenities that I thought I was in a prison cell, very dreary. The beds were borderline okay, new mattresses but too firm. It's the only game in town though, no other choices, and the price was right. All in all, it was a freezing night, the heat worked well, and we actually slept pretty well. Free continental breakfast was pretty bad, I think it was Little Debbie danish in plastic and coffee, no tea (not kidding here). There is a WONDERFULLY good Waffle House across the road though. I recommend the Italian restaurant a few blocks down the road - I think it's called Little Italy, a free standing building. So if you are looking for a cheap, basic place to flop for the night and have no need for frills or conveniences, you'll survive!

• Liked — close to event we attended
  • Disliked — room was dreary and too basic, necessities were not there
  • Tips/Secrets — don't expect much
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank NCSquirrel_Girl
Also consider these accommodations in or near King
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Winston Salem - University
Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
Graylyn Estate
Graylyn Estate
#2 of 37 in Winston Salem

Been to Bestway Inn? Share your experiences!