See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2017

A new management team has taken over this motel recently. The previous owners let this location become run down. There is much work ahead of them and it will be a big job. Currently, there is no breakfast offered but there are several fast food establishments within walking distance. A decent nights sleep for a fair price, but not much offered in the way of amenities.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2015

The cleaning lady has a bad attitude, and does not listen to the needs that are needed. The owner is respectful but has a little attitude, the cleaning lady (says) she cleans the room and does what she has to do also sprays the room for insects , so we left the room for a few hrs to let her clean and spray, when me and my wife came back here we checked and moved one piece of the furniture and we both ran to the other side because the ROACHES ran like crazy. obsessively this place is infested horrible with cockroaches, and nothing gets cleaned at all. and the lounge is good for a drink or two, but the bad is that they let the drunks walk around with a beer in hand, and by the pool. on Friday and Saturday the blare the music wide open and on all night long and if you are 5 rooms from the bar..you can hear yelling and load talking and the music with singing. The beds are broken and uncomfortable, some of the light fixtures don't work, the floors are dirty and are not cleaned,we have found an old used condom wrapper be hide the bed, very light water pressure, toilet don't flush well,

Room Tip: any place other than this place is better
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank camo78
Reviewed 3 August 2015

I don't usually write negative reviews, but I usually read reviews before I visit a place and would want to know. We traveled recently and I didn't have access to a computer, we stopped at this motel for the night. The only room they had left was a smoking room so we took it. It was horrible, I have been around cigarette smoke all my life, but this room was awful. I would not recommend it to anyone. And it needed sprayed for roaches and spiders.

Room Tip: I don't know about any of the other rooms, but the one we got was terrible.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank wd15
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I chose this by asking the GPS what was near. It said this was an Econo Lodge but it is now Bestway. I is in need of some repairs but the room was clean and functional. My shower curtain rod was loose and allowed the curtain to keep pulling to the center which allowed water to spray out. This explained the bubbling on the toilet seat. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I told the owner of the shower problems and he said he could only know if somebody told him and thanked me. Low cost, $60 for a decent room. Mine was clear in the back away from the lounge in the front. As others have said it is walking distance to several restaurants which is good as breakfast was a few rolls and coffee. Not sure if it had wi-fi as I saw no available network and was not told of any but I did not ask.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Motorcycle-tourer
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I spent two nights at this property and was treated very courteously by owner and staff. Prior to checking in, lady on duty advised me of the condition of the property and showed me a room. She even offered to direct me to newer motels in other towns.
The previous owner had run the motel into the ground, and the present owner is improving as funds permit. It still needs a lot of work.
My first room met my needs. Though worn and needing paint/carpet/beds, it had all the necessities. One nice feature: it's located near a lot of restaurants and in walking distance tf a 7-11. (Two short blocks away.)
Due to noise with my room the first night, I was moved to a much quieter room, and at a reduced rate.
Present owner is aware of needs and is addressing them. I'd likely stay there again, knowing what to expect.

Room Tip: Get a room far away from the lounge. Expect very basic room, clean linens, hot water. Free coffee in lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business