Quality Inn
US$134
US$115
Super 8 Kings Mountain(Kings Mountain)
US$67
US$121
Hampton.com
US$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstaff was friendlywaffle housewould stay here againgastoniainterstate
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Room was comfortable if really dated. I wish there were more tv channels. I used the list of restaurants in the notebook to find a great Mexican restaurant. The lady as the registration desk Staff was friendly and breakfast was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A basic no frills establishment yet clean with a courteous staff. If you are traveling on a budget and have business in the area as I did then this is not a bad place. Small but clean pool if you are traveling with kids or want to cool off yourself. Be aware that there are normally several traveling contractors like myself that stay here from time to time so you may be exposed to drinking in the parking lot...work hard play hard is their motto.

Room Tip: They are pretty much all the same...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The lobby and "breakfast" area is very nice and that is the nicest thing I can say about this hotel. Rooms are dingy and the bathrooms may be clean, but certainly doesn't look like it. The tv is pretty outdated and doesn't carry but a handful of channels (and if you watch any tv shows on FOX, go somewhere else for sure).The shower curtain is much too long and has about 6 inches in the tub. We had someone knock at the door trying to sell us jewelry out of kleenex in his hands. The staff wasn't all that pleasant either. Breakfast .... well ... no healthy options there!We won't be staying there EVER again.

Room Tip: don't stay there ... we were on the back side and someone swiped our car overnight ... not much damage, but have to do some work.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JTurner411
Reviewed 11 March 2013

It was disssssssssgusting....The room smelled of body odor. The bedspreads were the nastiest...well, besides the towels smelling as if they had been washed in cold water. They too had the body odor smell..I couldn't stay past the one night,(arriving at 3am, checking out as SOON as possible) We changed hotels the next day because it was so awful. The breakfast was fragments of what could have been a pleasant experience if the owners/managers cared.However they appeared to only watch and look at you scoldingly when you got both juice and coffee...it was bad ,bad, bad, and we'll never be back! We actually drove 40 miles out of the way to another hotel because most others were booked up,because I would have driven the 8 hours home before staying another night.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelli K
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Management and front desk BOY are VERY rude! I had to stay here for 1 week for work and would much rather slept in my truck! I stayed in a room on the top floor, front side of the hotel and the place is the pits! The room was extremely run down, the furniture belongs in the dumpster, appliances in the room barely worked, blankets are stained and have burn holes. When I brought this up to the manager I got the cold shoulder and she acted as if she could care less. When I would go to the breakfast area each morning I felt as if I was being watched like a hawk about to pounce on their prey. The woman was not friendly at all and just sat watching tv most of the time, when there were things that needed to be cleaned in the area! The only good thing I can say about this hotel is the housekeeper who worked my floor was great! She went out of her way everyday to make sure I came "home" from work to a clean room, she was friendly & down to earth and I appreciated her hardwork. Now if only management acted as nice and did her job and fixed the serious issues that need to be addressed ASAP then the place wouldn't be so bad but I will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Turn around & go home!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo