“Not Cool”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
south
“Not Cool”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Ate there while traveling east. Fajitas chewy and the Margarita was the worst I've ever had (not sure it wasn't really just nonalcoholic, thinly flavored water). Service so-so.

Might be a good idea to consider an alternative if you're in the area.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank trvlx

“Not my favorite Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I love mexican food, and this is the only one in town. We go there about once a month just to get our Mexican fix, but I never get anything that is stellar, and I think it's a bit pricey for Mexican food. I'm used to getting huge portions for a cheap price. But, they'll do, for Kings Mountain.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“good mexican food, fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

my Margarita was excellent, had to have two.
lucky had a deignated driver. Sure recommend Beef Fahitas.

Visited May 2013
Antioch, South Carolina
“Average fare. Service poor.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

It seems that most every Mexican place that I go to has no bartender. I eat at the bar because at most places, bartenders are right there if you need anything.

You go in and there is NEVER anyone at the bar working. You have to wait. The tables get served right away. I was there Cinco de mayo and as another poster on here stated, the served was angry with the world. They had NO specials and nothing else going on.

The food is ok. Nothing to write home about. The reviews you see here rave about the service. Try sitting at the bar to eat.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cinco de mayo... total bust”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

I eat at mi pubs all the time!!!! But the one in shelby. Came to this one for cinco de mayo and the waiter was a total jerk, he clearly did not want to be there and blamed it on all the tables he had. I always get the same thing everytime I go to mi pubs and its always good (in shelby) my food at this location was NOT. I recommend driving a few more miles to have an overall experience that will b 100 times better!

• Visited May 2013