“Very pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Kinston
Cheraw, South Carolina
“Very pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I booked this hotel for my teenage daughter and 3 of her friends. They were in town for a wedding and need a place to spend the night. I had a hard time finding them a hotel, as there was a game in the area. I finally found them a room at this hotel. I was a little nervous with it being only a two star and not just the best reviews. But the girls said it was a very nice place and they actually thought the star rating could have been a little higher. It was in a safe area, the room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Becky D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on business. The front desk was kind, the rooms and showers were good and there was no feeling of being unsafe or having vehicle broken into. This place is highly recommended. The only complaint I have is that I could smell cigarette smoke from the floor below in my upstairs room.

Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank peamrhein
Kinston, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

my best advice to you is don't stay here. I know the price might look appealing and the hotel looks good from the outside but its not worth it there was literally like 10 roaches i saw in room 128 than i asked to get transfered to another room and i saw roaches in the other room toooo and i did research and found out that roaches naturally crawl into any new smell they sence which means YOUR BAGS its not worth it to pay 70 dollars and have roaches in your house too and the breakfast sucks fake dollar store sausages and cold old boiled eggs i felt like i needed to let everyone know............

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank johnsmith919213
New Market, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to the Outer Banks. Kinston NC was right on the the way and the Quality Inn was the hotel we chose. The price was very reasonable so we gave it a try. The room was spacious as most and the bed was wonderful. Breakfast was also free the next morning.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank KevinJ3
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is not very appealing to the eye from the outside, but the room was decent on the inside. The bed was comfortable, but the floor was very dirty. The hotel staff was nice enough, although I had to wait 10 minutes in the lobby to check in because no one was at the front desk. The continental breakfast was very limited, but waffles were a plus. The pool was ok, despite being across the hotel parking lot in a separate area. So basically it doesn't "look" like much, but is decent for a one night stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank kimmiepie04
jacksonville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2010

I am very disappointed at the customer service this I have received from this hotel. I never checked in and never received a booking confirmation until the next day. When I tried sumitted the resevation thur Hotels.com. It went to a screen that said, "Until able to process this request please try again later". So I was under the impression that it would not go thur and I would'nt be charged for it. I checked my bank the next day and and I was charges for service that I didn't receive. When I tried to received a refund the manager was very rude and disrespectful to me, and would not grant me a refund. Something needs to be done about this rude employee's behavior. And their company will lose alot of business if customers continue to receive customer service like that... Thank you for your time,
Jawona L.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank jawolan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinston
Hampton Inn Kinston
Quality Inn Goldsboro
#7 of 11 in Goldsboro
Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!