“Excellent course, sincere hospitality!”

Duck Woods Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Semi-private golf club in Kitty Hawk.
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The course was very well kept from tee to green. A good mix of features and also enjoyed the design.I was especially impressed with the smiling helpful staff.Pro shop,cart gentlemen, beverage cart young lady, driving range gentlemen, starter and groundskeeper Nice Job everyone!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

GOLF! We were lucky to get a twilight 18 holes in at Duck Woods. Well maintained, beautiful, challenging, and fun. We had two foursomes and we all agreed - we'll be back next year! The clubhouse is very nice, pro shop fully stocked and helpful. If we lived there we would join in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Played 18 holes of golf at Duck Woods today. Only lost two balls and we couldn't had better weather. The pro shop was friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the course.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I've been coming to OBX for 10 years but this is my first year as a golfer, having just taken up the sport last year. I heard great things about Duck Woods from golfer buddies and this place lived up to the expectations. I thoroughly regret not taking advantage of the practice facilities included with the round, as I started off horribly. I started playing well after 4 holes and I really enjoyed the course, which was in excellent shape. Can't wait to come back and play it again...

Reviewed 27 July 2012

OK. Just what you expected....beautiful golfing, above average amenities. Very early tee times...Yawn. So. What's next in these places? How can they grow to become something unique? The restaurant has certainly gotten better over the years, but will management encourage good workers to stay? What's really the incentive for the buy-in? Just golf? What else? It would be fun to cultivate a club with many facets to its character. And by the way, any Country Clubs need character. Not just the upper class white kind...uh hum....

2  Thank Marjorca