“OK, the words vegetarian has turned me off but I tried it finally”
Review of Seaside Gourmet - CLOSED

Seaside Gourmet
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Seeing the ads for a vegetarian place did nothing to get me to stop in. Hearing others rave and seeing the reviews did. I can walk to this place from my house. I got the blackened fish wrap which I had half for dinner last night and the other half today for lunch. They were fabulous! The tuna was fresh with no fish taste or smell. Excellent! I will do this again and again. Good job Jason. They have a small daily menu so check the web site but they have fish wraps daily and mine was truly delicious.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

My husband and I have been coming to this town for several years and this place has been, without fail, one of the highlights of our trips. The food is simply outstanding- impressive, gourmet-style and with generous portion sizes. We highly recommend it to everyone coming to stay here and we hear the locals doing the same!

Reviewed 16 May 2012

I think that Jason is an expert at layering flavors. His specials are amazing even though I love the wraps that are on the every day menu!!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I came to write a review, because this is to me, the BEST place in Kitty Hawk to eat. It is TAKE OUT only, but Jason, the chef has some table outside where sometimes I can sit down and eat there. I live in the Outer Banks, and I eat at this place at least twice a week because I absolutely adore the food. They cook only fresh seafood with local seasonal vegetables.. big balanced dishes. Also, it is the best and only real vegan place at the beach. DON'T MISS IT...My favorite dishes: Eggplant stuffed with goat cheese over the orzo pasta, and the fresh fish of the day over sticky rice and stir fried vegetables, with avocado on top.. omg! I am going there tomorrow!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

We have littles and as all parents know, it can be hard to go out and eat a nice dinner. Well, our fellow beach parents found this review of Seaside Gourmet. We decided to give it a shot. First off, the menu options are amazing! Second, our friends have special dietary needs, which the cook was happy to accommodate and made a delicious option. Third, everything was so yummy! Servings are huge, prices were very good, and service was amazing! Thank you Seaside Gourmet To Go for making my friend's birthday dinner a wonderful experience.

3  Thank Lorraine G