“Coffee and Breakfast”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here on way to the beach. Great great service. It was very busy and the lady baristas couldn't have been more friendly. They ran out of what I wanted for breakfast so we substituted with no problem. Even received a $4 gift card because they ran out. One problem. The sandwich they did give me was 1/2 cold. We were already on our way so could only eat half.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

It's Starbucks, the quality is the same all over the world. The teas we had were very good, very Starbucks.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My latte gave me the charge I needed after a long drive. The establishment was clean and the staff was wonderful! The main thing I like about this location is the consistency - as some Starbucks have proven to fix drinks differently at various locations. Highly recommend this place for a quick burst of caffeine!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I think this is the first SB location that the employees genuinely seem to like their job! Service was fast, efficient and served with a smile. The cashier and the Barista actually carried on conversation with us. They started our trip off right, it was busy, but we were in and out in no time

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is the only Starbucks near Duck, NC and is a wonderful location. The service there was outstanding this past week and I cannot imagine nicer staff. Thank you!