“The best grits ever”

Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Kure Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Kure Beach Diner was established in January 2012. Owned by Beach House Burgers, LLC. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We live here and eat here often. The grits are the best I've ever eaten and the cook knows how to fry eggs. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We live here and frequent this diner often....recommend the burger..fries..onion rings...breakfast bisquits are SUPERB as well as pancakes, scrambled eggs, french toast and home fries...hit and miss on ham and cheese omelet...hush puppies delish!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have a beach house in Kure and this place is easy to walk to. The staff is so friendly and the hush puppies are good. I usually go for breakfast and it is good. Sometimes we walk down after breakfast is over and I do enjoy their special. However, I had a nasty burger there which was sad since I believe they also operate the Beach House Burger place. I think for the price, it is good. Again, I do usually like the specials however the sides sometimes are lacking in imagination.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed at Kure Beach for a short vacation and the Kure Beach Diner was one of the brightest parts of the trip. We loved the down-home feel and the super-friendly staff. Their breakfast is wonderful - just like home! We also enjoyed the tasty lunch and dinner offerings. If you like good southern fare in a simple and comfortable atmosphere, then you'll love the Kure Beach Diner!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

their food is definitely overpriced. their food is nothing to rave about. we went at lunch time. we got a burger cost : 5.50, 3 vegetables at 1.95 each and 2 sodas at roughly 2.00. yet we got charged almost 19.00 yet what we got does not add up to 19.00. And i quoted you the price off the menu. And they do not have paper menu to go either. we asked the waiter to give us a minute but it round up being like 5 minutes because she was showing someone something on her phone. her manager had to tell her we were ready to place our order. needs to revamped a little.

1  Thank southernangelcomfort