“2 minute walk from beach, honest pricing, clean units with pool”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kure Beach
Hidden Treasure Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Kure Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We were given honest prices during Labor Day while others were price gouging and taking advantage of last minute arrivals. Newly remodeled room #3 with a king bed was available. It was very clean and perfect for 2 people. The other rooms are much larger with multiple rooms. The exterior is shaded and there is a nice pool.. you can also swim at night. Less than two minutes from the beach, Nancy gave non-biased advice on the seafood restaurants, one of which had fish so fresh it was being brought in and specials updated immediately while we dined. Our stay at hidden Treasures was no less than awesome! I wish all hotel owners/managers possessed the intelligence and honesty Nancy exhibits.

Room Tip: At this property there are 4 rooms. All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Poor G

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Had a wonderful experience. Perfect location, walking distance to pier, restaurants, quiet and even enjoyed the company of the other tenants. Will definitely return here the next time we travel that way.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at Hidden Treasure recently and feel like we've found our new "spot" at Kure beach.
It is a block off the main drag and quiet. Probably not the type of place for those seeking a party atmosphere, but it was perfect for our family. The fenced grassy yard and pool were a nice break from the beach. We stayed in the Gull room, and while not fancy, it was clean and homey. Walking distance to the pier and surrounding restaurants. Love the common outdoor seating areas. My only two small complaints are that the window AC unit in the Gull bedroom is noisy (rattles) and that the wireless signal is weak. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzy7512
hdntrsr, Manager at Hidden Treasure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Even small complaints should be addressed. There are 2 brand new A/C units in the Gull unit. I also upgraded the wireless modem, hoping it would be an improvement. I have it located as close to the garage window as I possibly can. I will see what I can do to further improve both of these situations and a few others that I have noticed during the off season months. Thank you for your review.- Nancy

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at both locations one time during a triathlon race and the second time for my bachelorette party. I couldn't have been more happy with my stay both times and we are planning to return this year.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Kristen_Roland
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was lucky enough to find Hidden Treasure Inn several years ago and even luckier to return on several occasions! This is a wonderful place for a vacation! It is extremely clean and very relaxing. It is convenient to the pier, lots of restaurants, the NC Aquarium and Fort Fisher. You can also take the ferry over to Southport for a day of shopping and dining. The best thing about Hidden Treasure Inn is the lady who takes care of everything, Nancy! She is amazing. I have always felt at home and always hated to leave when the time came! Give it a try! You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jerridee2013
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Stayed at Hidden Treasure Inn (Pelican room) weekend of 10/19-21st. What a delight. Clean with a capital C. Convenient to pier, resturants, NC Aquarium at Ft Fisher. Nancy was a delightful hostess (doesn't have the "feel" of a motel). Only negative was the fish weren't biting! The name Hidden Treasure very aptly describes this gem. Can't wait to get back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 4babiesgrammy
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

We' e had a very nice stay at the Hidden Treasure Inn! It is spotlessly clean and comfortably decorated. The swimming pool is clean and lovely. We were concerned about not being right on the beach, but we have enjoyed the walk and the quiet. We stayed in the largest unit with another couple, and let them have the master bedroom. Our bedroom has a double bed sized bunk bed. There is no closet and you can barely walk around the bed. The mattresses are VERY hard and the ladder is too small for an adult to climb. I would recommend this unit for a family with smallish children in the second bedroom. We would come back, but we'd choose a different unit and stay by ourselves!!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank annabellesunshine

Been to Hidden Treasure Inn? Share your experiences!