“Center of it all.”
Review of Seven Seas Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kure Beach
Seven Seas Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Kure Beach B&B and Inns
Warrenton, NC
“Center of it all.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We enjoy staying at Seven Seas -- it is clean, in the center of convenient activities and great beach views. We can walk to various restaurants, walk to the pier, and to shops. It is a short drive to the aquarium, camp grounds, and park at the end of the peninsula. We've always had a room with a great view of the ocean and sunrise. The beach is just steps away. My husband does not like to try different places when this one is so convenient.

Room Tip: Ask specifically for what you want.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 August 2013

First impression of the motel was good. Clean room, great view, and quaint. Only problem is that the owner ruined all the good points of the motel. He was racist and disrespectful towards my wife and children. He yelled at my wife for getting a clean towel. His help was nice and tried to help but the owner's ignorance keeps this motel from excelling. I walked into my room with my daughter to use the bathroom, and the owner, Victor, was looking around at things in my room when we walked in.

My family felt violated by the owner.

And there was a snake in our room.

Room Tip: DO NOT stay here if at all possible
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Matt S

Travellers are raving about these Kure Beach hotels

WARREN
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed in the PRIMO room closest to the ocean and loved the balconey/view/sounds of the waves. Admit didn't take advantage of any other amenities, but the property as a whole looked very well maintained. Cleaniness of our room was good, appliances have some years on them but for the price we were satisfied.

Room Tip: Front corner unit top notch views, others equal close location/walk to the beach/pier/shops. Only f...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank saltygem
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Wonderful stay at the Seven Seas Inn, fancy No, Clean yes not spotless, very very comfortable on the Ocean with a nice pool, close to everything. Friendly yes. We had an awesome time, could walk out our door and to da beach in oh 100 steps maybe closer. Clean sheets very comfy beds in a very cool setting some mold issues but it is a very old Motel I am sure it has seen its share of water. But everything a small family could wish for.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I called at 9:30 pm and asked the lady for a room for the weekend, she said she reserved me one and to call back in the morning to get my room number. She asked when we were planning on arriving and I had to ask my husband to give her an estimate (2 seconds). She took down my phone number and said goodnight.
Calling back the next morning, a man answered:
I told him I had reserved a room and needed to finalize the reservation process. He asked me who I reserved with, I did not remember her name, I told him when I called and that it was a lady, he held the phone away and yelled into the room: “Who the [--] took a reservation from some girl last night??” the stated to me “You know this is really not a good time, I got like5 ppl in front of me”
I was at work, so I asked him to please let me finalize it real quick so I can get back to work.
He yelled again, same wording and manner, then got back with a “Are you the girl that called my wife last night and was going back and forth with a guy? You don’t have a reservation, we don’t have your creditcard number so you’re not in the book. Stop lying and I can help you”
WTF???? Needless to say, I told him that in that case I do not want to give him my money!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Jana B
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We stayed here 2 times before 2009 & 2010 .. we thought it was alright at first but in 2010 when we had more people stay at the hotel (different rooms) .. they found everything possible with the room. We all come up with the conclusion that it's because were hispanic. We are all CLEAN people. They try to get you for your money is all they do! We found it strange that our stuff would always be moved when we were down at the beach and they would always have the doors open... I personally would never go there again not much bad stuff happened to us those two years but when we found a new hotel we found how horrible that hotel was. We compared the the two hotels. I don't recommend that anyone stays there. We now stay at South Winds :) so much happier there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: South Winds Motel :)
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
8 Thank VictorinaR
Knightdale, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2012

OMG i am a mom of five childern the youngest 6mths oldest 10 we went to kure beach to enjoy the arrival of my mother n-law and wow we were basically checked in to our room ready to unwind and relax when out of the blue the owner stays u all cant stay here no u must have 2 rooms for all u ppl. Heres the deal breaker he SAYS:"thats the problem HISPANICS always say they have maybe 6ppl and it ends up being 10-12 who actually try to stay. Wow now i'm black and my family is mixed with hispanic. Now that wasnt the worst yet, my three yr old needed to use the restroom so the kids are in the room already as i was in the mist of unloading the van when the owner approached me. now he yelled at my kids and said no u cant use the bathroom every body out now go get out now. so my three yr old went on himself, cring and screaming as his older brother is trying to get him down to me the owner still yelling get out now. after all that i felt like an indentured slave bc the childern used the restroom he wanted us to pay to have the rooms cleaned again. both my sister n- law and i said we do house cleaning for a living so give us the stuff we will clean and give us back all our money. His kid kept the money till we finished cleaning and he got the word from his dad. this i will never ever recommend that any one with dignity nor the ability to stay some where else to even step foot into this place. take heed to all these reviews and strike againt this business bc they dont deserve even one customer. also for two rooms almost eight hundred dollars for two days and the rooms werent clean at all after we cleaned it was left in better condition than we found it. STAY AWAY i hope no one else has a take abuse from these ppl in the future. i hadnt never been mistreated like i had here.............LOS LATINOS NO pasas por este lugar son racistastas.....................................

Room Tip: Atlantic toweres the best place, and treatment ever, higher cost but the best location and price wil...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
#12 of 19 in Carolina Beach
Surfside Lodge Oceanfront
Surfside Lodge Oceanfront
#14 of 19 in Carolina Beach

Been to Seven Seas Inn? Share your experiences!