“Great Place !”
Review of Palm Air Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kure Beach
Palm Air Cottages
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I stayed in #7/ the treehouse room... Being on the second floor you get a peek at the ocean. My room was very comfortable, great kitchen area. Walkable to the pier and restaurants. The Owners were friendly and helpful. The property is well cared for.... and the rooms are ultra clean. Great Place!!! I loved it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank LA2NC

Reviewed 22 September 2012

My wife, baby, and, I stayed at cottage # 6 and it was a great, affordable location with porch that overlooks the ocean. Just right across the street is public access. There's a private outdoor pool available. When you reserve ask for Anne. Close to ferry pick up point and aquarium.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Sarahme220
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Great pad. Great location. I love Kure Beach the most. Was able to accompany my husband on a four day business trip last week. The world's oldest Pomeranian traveled with us as well. We all had a great time at the pier view. No car for the pom and me. No problemo. It suited our little family well. Within walking distance to anything you might need. Built in 1959. Screened front porch. Open, private back porch with clothes line. Slept well. Swam in the mighty Atlantic every day. Loved it. Eat at Jack Mackerel's. Avoid Big Daddy's. Stayed in cottage #2...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CK_GA
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My husband and I stayed in cottage #1, across the street from the Kure Beach Pier, last month from Memorial Day Weekend until June 1st. The cottage is just adorable. Just the place for a romantic wedding anniversary get away, which is why we were there. The screened in front porch was a great touch to an already charming beach cottage. I can not wait to come back next year and the year after that and... I have been to Kure Beach many times but this was my first stay at the cottages. I don't want to stay anywhere else ever again. Thank you Anne and Ea for everything.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Karin T
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is the 3rd year my family and I stay at Palm Air Cottages. The service, friendly owners/staff always make the stay more comfortable that makes it hard when it is time to leave. I love the space and full kitchen which always help us save money. They provide us with a nice grill where we can cookout everytime we need to right outside the pool area. The pool is big enough to have a nice swim, a fun time playing games and at the same time a great place to relax by the pool and read and/or sleep. I personally find this place to be an awesome place when away from home and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to be in a great place, Any information I have needed about the area, restaurants, mechanic, etc. has been rapidly provided by the owners who have extensive knowledge of the area.
Can't wait for my next visit to Kure beach.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Patino123
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We rented Ocean Dunes #2205 for a weekend soccer tourney at Kure Beach. We thought that having two TVs was more important than an ocean view so we choose second row. The location was only 10 mins from soccer fields so this was great. We were also close to restaurants, shopping, and only one row away from the beach. We found the accommodations to aged and very dusty. The look from a distance was pretty classy and nice but once we were actually in the condo you could easily tell that cleaning was done to the bare minimum. The place had a stale odor and was quite dusty. The funiture was aged. The carpet and appliances were new in appearance. I worked with Anne when I made my reservation and she couldn't have been more pleasant so it was a little disappointing to have paid almost $500 for two nights during off season and not be overjoyed with the condo. The recreation center was much like the condo, aged and musty. This was my first visit, but please know that very little is furnished. You need your own bed linens, bath towels and wash clothes. They furnish some dishes, blankets, and pillows. If you plan to wash clothes or dishes, bring detergent. The bright side is that while we adults were disappointed, the kids loved it and had a grand time.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank 4Familytraveler
Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Palm Air Cottages for 4yrs now and we absolutely LOVE it. Anne and Ruth go above and beyond to make us feel like FAMILY instead of just "guest". I have watched them do that with EVERY visitor to their properties. They are EXTREMELY family and pet friendly and the cottages are SUPER clean and cozy! We always feel like we are at our home away from home when we stay there. And no matter our budget, they have ALWAYS had something to accomodate us (and we are a family of 6) For the BEST place to stay ANYWHERE on the beach and for the MOST AMAZING hospitality I have EVER seen, call Palm Air Cottages. I promise you won't be disappointed. (I would've given them 10 stars but it only went up to 5)
Regina Chamberlain

Room Tip: Anywhere you stay with Palm Air Realty is a good place to stay. Just let them know your needs and th...