“great dinner”

Big Daddy's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in Kure Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: ​Since 1970 Big Daddy’s has been a Southern tradition for people who enjoy great food, fun times and friends! Big Daddy’s offers only the best in fresh seafood, steak, and traditional favorites cooked to order. Along with many other delicious entrees and desserts. We guarantee you won’t leave hungry and you’ll want to come back again and again!​
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Ate here our first night in town, no wait on a Sat was great! Sat inside, a little dated decor, but our service and meal was excellent. Family of 6 all enjoyed our meals and I have to say the Shrimp and Grits were delicious! So much so, that the little bit I took home for leftovers nearly caused a fight when I found out someone else had eaten it!! Probably the most memorable meal I had all week in Kure Beach! I do not think the restaurant is over priced compared to other beach/seafood places. There are only about 5 places to eat in Kure Beach. I thoughtit was well worth it.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I tend to agree with Beachbound331 about this restaurant. We ate there because it was just across the street from the public beach access, but the food was just okay. I understand being a worker with too much to do and feeling stressed, but the service was slow and not very friendly. There are some other very nice places to eat in the area. I would pack a picnic for the beach and eat dinner at Michael's up the road.

1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Horrible food, service was slow and our server disappeared the whole time. Drinks were refilled incorrectly and the atmosphere was terrible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE. I was lured in by all the ads and billboards to finally give it a try. Wasted $70 bucks and could have had a better meal at McDonalds.

5  Thank Beachbound331
Reviewed 20 July 2014

food way over priced for quality and portion (smaller than senior portion) at restaurants.
1small flounder fillet, 8shirmp, 2hushpuppy 1small baked pot at $20.00 is a high price not best
taste. service avg. hurry the people along outside anyway want table open. not again poor food for price that was paid. long john silvers takes better care

1  Thank p h
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We visited Big Daddy's in Kure Beach while recently in the area on business. I believe we had eaten there years ago. We hit the timing perfectly as it was around 6pm and the dinner rush had not yet started. The restaurant was big and nicely decorated. It was clean and the staff were friendly and ready to meet any need and answer any question. Our food arrived very quickly and was hot and fresh. The food was prepared to perfection with continued good service throughout our meal. The only slight downside is that parking is not very plentiful there. But...will definitely eat there again when in the area!