The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa
US$315
Willowbrook Inn(Lake Lure)(Great Value!)
US$145
Chimney Rock Inn(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$120
Carter Lodge(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$121
Falls Country Motel(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Esmeralda Inn(Chimney Rock)
US$224
US$137
US$122
Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$144
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$133
All reviewsmotor lodgehistoric hoteldirty dancingchimney rockstep back in timedaughter's weddingpatrick swayzeveranda restaurantthe main hotelwedding venueget awaybeautiful locationfront porchking bedthe entire staffboat touroff season
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I stayed in the Fitzgerald Suite from June 16-18 for our anniversary. As I was placing my reservation, I mentioned that I was there for my anniversary and without having to do anything else... my wife and I were surprised by a lovely gift of Champagne on Ice from the Inn. Little things like that plus the beauty of the Inn.... made our stay GREAT! I recommend it highly!

Room Tip: I was in the Fitzgerald Suite in the main Inn
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis F
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful place!You can tour the crews' rooms from Dirty Dancing! We slept there during a wedding party with amp. music ,and still slept soundly! As for attractions around the area, go before 5:00-6:00 ,or you will basically be out of options!

Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Aquamarine M
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel is a charming, historic place that offers restaurants on site and the staff are all welcoming and helpful with anything you need. The room had a king sized bed with a flat screen tv mounted on the wall. Also, the bathroom was spacious enough for 2 people to get ready simultaneously. I can't wait to plan another visit soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lennexmom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I loved it!!! The bad- very small rooms, tiny showers and AC will labor in the heat. The good- everything else.....antique furniture and art line the halls of all floors and lobby. Collection of music boxes(not sure of proper name) are everywhere. Nice lounge with great view and small restaurant that's only open Tuesday to Saturday. Pool area looks just like it did 100 years ago. Walk the halls and look at everything. Extremely interesting lobby. No real breakfast offered. Across the street is a great beach for kids. Take a boat ride on the lake and get ice cream in Chimney Rock. We stayed 2 days.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here back in April with the spring special....usually you can't get a reservation due to the massive amount of weddings...got lucky stayed the night, quite enjoyable and very beautiful. Great!!

Room Tip: Rooms are small, but comfy!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple