“Fun Beach Day”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun Beach Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We spent two full days of our vacation at this beach and my 9 and 10 year old really enjoyed it. The water balloon wars and the water slides really make it fun. We rented kayaks which you can take all over the lake and that was a great way to explore. The lake is clean for the most part but there are a lot of ducks all over which is a bit annoying. Lots of butterflies too! It is a bit expensive for everything - $1.50 for 10 water balloons!!!

Visited August 2014

McCaysville, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sun Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had a wonderful time playing in the water. We spent all day there. The kids loved the water park. Great place to just have some water fun.

Visited July 2014
Lake Lure, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OVERPRICED.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I am a Lake Lure resident. I love to be able to go to the beach with my child and swim especially since Lake Lure residents get in free. I wonder how long that will last though - the price has gone up $2.00, and I'm sorry - as much as I enjoy the beach - it isn't worth a $8.00 admission fee. The most disappointing thing is that we (residents) can no longer bring guests for free. I don't know when that changed between 2009 and now, but I think it is absolutely ridiculous- especially with the amount of taxes we pay the town and the admission charge to the beach. Pull it together Lake Lure. You must realize that we are a town and NOT the resorts that reside within the town. If I am to stay here, I want to see my tax dollars at work. This is so sad - because without these misgivings, the view, the beach, and the waterworks would warrant at least an above average rating.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank margot723
Raeford, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Was a bit cautious after the many bad reviews but it was ok, I am not much for lakes so I did not get in, but the kids and hubby loved it and they loved the slides. No bird poop anywhere to be found lol.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank TravelLover124
Sevierville, Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Small Beach Big Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

In such a small town it is nice to have something to do. There are a few things around town so this is a nice little getaway.

Visited May 2014