“Great place!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Lure
Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Great place!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

A very beautiful place, in a very beautiful area. Loved being able to check in early and especially no check out time. Gave us an extra day to relax and enjoy the area. Wonderful bread, preserves and farm fresh eggs and fresh coffee. Will definitely go back!!

• Stayed May 2014
Arbor_Cabins, General Manager at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
It's great to know that you enjoyed your vacation and I was happy to provide you with an early check in and late departure time. This is not always the case but I do my best to make sure our guest either have an early check in or late departure. You got both! YEAH! The two of you will have to come see us in the fall when we make our amazing pumpkin preserves. UMM! Take care and enjoy your Summer!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Arbor Cabins is an excellent couples getaway, romantic, cozy and comfortable. We stayed in the Magnolia Cabin with our 2 Shih Tzu's and the whole stay was awesome. Kerri did a great job of setting things up for the moment we got into the Cabin even including a little bag of treats for our pets. She pays great attention to details and is kind enough to describe attractions you might be interested in nerby. The location of the cabins is also something to note, it's really close to the Lake Lure Beach and Marina and just a short drive away from the Chimney Rock park. We definitely recommend the Arbor Cabins and the great attention Kerri provided. Thanks for a great getaway!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I am pleased that the two of you enjoyed your retreat and that you brought your two dogs. We LOVE dogs! Thank you for your review and we hope that you will vacation with us again in the future. I try to provide first class accommodations and truly enjoy providing our guest with local area information.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Arbor Cabins was a wonderful find and retreat in the Lake Lure area. They are very close to the lake, easily accessible to grocery store and restaurants, but you feel very secluded and cozy tucked into the mountains of NC. I stayed in the Hickory cabin, which was fully outfitted with a king size bed, eating table, full kitchen, bathroom, TV (with cable), and a private deck on the back with a hot tub. The owners are super nice and personable and will go above and beyond to make your stay exactly what you want it to be. I was vacationing by myself and looking for a quiet and peaceful trip. The owners made sure that I was provided with directions to the nearest stores and eateries and then respectfully "let me be." :) They are not intrusive at all, but are very available when you need them. The Arbor Cabins is a MUST place to stay if you are going to Lake Lure.

Room Tip: The Hickory Cabin gives a beautiful view of the mountains from the front door and windows.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jen M
Jen we were so happy to have you. Thank you for choosing us for your relaxing vacation. I am sure you enjoyed our local restaurants and hiking trails. We do hope that you will vacation with us and and bring your husband next time :) Enjoy your summer & see you soon!
South Carolina
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Tall Oaks Cabin on March 24-27, 2014, and had a wonderful time. The cabin was very cozy and clean, the bed was very comfortable, and we loved the feeling of being away "from it all." Kerrie was a gracious hostess and provided us with information on things to do in the area and with delicious breakfast treats. She also made reservations for my birthday dinner out and got us a great table. We enjoyed exploring the Lake Lure area, a day trip over to Asheville, zip lining, and I got my birthday wish for a bit of snow! We plan to return to Lake Lure and to Arbor Cabins.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SunniSouthCarolina
Arbor_Cabins, Manager at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
I am so happy to hear that your that you enjoyed your birthday weekend. Larkin's on the Lake is a great local restaurant and they have a beautiful view of Lake Lure. Your weekend here in Lake Lure was filled with snow, sunshine, and adventure! We hope to see the two of you in the near future and don't forget you get 15% off your next vacation for being a second time guest! See you soon, Kerri
Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband surprised me with a romantic night in the Magnolia cabin at the Arbor Cabins. He had actually planned for the Valentines weekend, but due to the weather, he had to change the plans - and the management was very accommodating with the change. Kerri met us in the parking lot, walked us to the clean and cozy cabin, showed us all the amenities and how to work everything (fireplace, hot tub, etc). She also provided us with several suggestions with great places for dinner. We ended up at Medina's and were not disappointed. The hot tub on the private deck was enjoyable, candles provided as well as a great night for gazing up at the stars, very peaceful. We slept great, in the comfy, king size bed. Having a full kitchen was nice, we enjoyed cooking the complimentary eggs, which went well with the homemade apple cinnamon bread and apple butter that was also provided. We will definitely consider coming back for a nice weekend of R&R again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JWelfare
Arbor_Cabins, General Manager at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
It was great to finally meet you and your husband! He worked so hard to keep it a surprise for you. :) The weather was perfect for your weekend getaway, I do hope that you were able to enjoy our local walking and hiking trails. Medina's is one of my local favorites the atmosphere and food is always welcoming. We do hope to see you again in the near future and remember you get 15% your next vacation with us for being a second timer!
Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We had a wonderful time this weekend in the mountains. We did the Gorge Zip Line and the hike up Chimney Rock. The weather could have been a bit better, but everything else was wonderful. Kerri truly makes you feel at home and goes the extra mile to make sure you have a wonderful stay. She even was able to get our zip line adventure moved last minute. The Pumpkin bread Kerri provided was incredible and we cooked in every night to enjoy some quiet time to unwind. This was my first cabin adventure and we will be booking again with Kerri soon. The location for walking to the village was wonderful and the Flowering bridge is a must see and a great photo op!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Arbor_Cabins, Manager at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Yes, the Flowering Bridge is awesome! It's great to know that the two of you enjoyed your vacation, the Gorge Zip Line is amazing not to mention the views at Chimney Rock. I was thrilled when you called yesterday to book your 2nd vacation with us. Please let me know if either of you have any special request for your upcoming mini vacation and I will be emailing you this week with some new hiking trails. It's getting chilly so don't forget to pack warm clothes! See you in a few weeks!
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience my husband and I had at Arbor Cabins in Lake Lure, NC. You feel like you are at your home away from home. The cabins are tucked away in a private tree scape and there is a cozy pavilion you can have a picnic at or roast smores in the evening together. Your cabin is very spacious one bedroom one bath for the Hickory Cabin, you have a nice sitting area, a bistro table, full kitchen and full bath. Very private back porch with a hot tub to relax after climbing to the top of Chimney Rock. Kerri is a sweetheart and truly goes the extra mile for her guests. She had everything arranged and took the stress out of all our planning. She had our tickets to Chimney Rock ready for us, Amazing warm Apple Nut Bread for us to enjoy, made reservations for our Anniversary dinner at Point of View (which by the way go very casual to, no need to go through all the fuss of dressing up). You have to take afternoon naps under the ever so cozy big white blanket on the bed, I think that made one of my top 5 things. Arbor Cabins is our new must have, go to destination spot !! We can't wait to go back !!

Room Tip: We loved our Hickory Cabin, bring something warm to sleep in A/C works REALLY well
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Arbor_Cabins, Manager at Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
I truly enjoyed meeting the two of you. Y'all were a hoot! Yes, the AC works great and we are so happy you enjoyed the fresh bread and big fuzzy blanket. I know your last night we had an area wide power outage and I do apologize (that was way out of my control!) But do know that my offer of a complementary night on your next vacation with us is there. Take care and let us know when you are headed back to Lake Lure!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Lure
#1 of 3 in Lake Lure
Willowbrook Inn
Willowbrook Inn
#2 of 3 in Lake Lure

Been to Arbor Cabins at Lake Lure? Share your experiences!