“Wonderful Get Away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Toxaway
Cabins at Seven Foxes
lexington, s.c.
“Wonderful Get Away”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We had a wonderful time staying in our own cabin in 7 Foxes. It was soooo cozy and clean and well stocked. I wish that I could have stayed longer. The trails and waterfalls are beautiful and the small towns nearby are fun to go antique shopping. There are restaurants nearby that were great for breakfast or dinner. The best part of the trip was waking up to snow falling. Can't wait to go back. Debbie

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I came with my boyfriend and parents and my puppy. We all enjoyed the stay very much. It was very nice to get away from everything and relax with the people i love. The cabin was cozy and there was fire wood waiting for us. We went because we had a livingsocial deal and I would probably go back even if I didn't have a discount. It was great to get away and enjoy some downtime. Don't go on a sunday because NOTHING is opened. We had to drive a ways away to find an open restaurant.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tiny2891
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary at "The Foxes" and what a perfect trip this turned out to be! The Raccoon loft was adorable, cozy and had everything you could imagine inside and out. The grounds were beautiful, the hiking trails had creative little scenes to keep you walking and the animals (goats and mini horse) were fun to feed. We made a fire each night and sat on the porch drinking a glass of wine and listening to the small waterfall just below. I couldn't imagine celebrating my anniversary any other way and I'm positive we will be back soon!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Seven Foxes is in a fantastic location for hiking in Panthertown, Gorges State Park, Sapphire and more. My family and friends have rented out a few cabins for the past couple years. Everyone of the cabins has been great.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank utfair
Reno
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The Cabins at Seven Foxes are incredible! Fox Hole is clean, quaint, equipped with everything you need and presented first class in every little touch. The atmosphere and view is very beautiful and relaxing. We loved sitting on the porch with a glass of sine ~ the fall colors were in full bloom and breathtaking. We live in Reno and have found our favorite "Spot" all the way in North Carolina.

Room Tip: Fox Hole is perfect for couples.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura-in-Reno
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2012

This was the best thing I ever did for myself. Needed to get away for a couple days and chose Seven Foxes Cabins - so glad I did. It was a beautiful place. Cabin was wonderful. It was so breathtaking, peaceful and relaxing that I felt all my stress just melt away. Didn't think about home at all. I can't wait to get a chance to go back. Would like to stay for three or four nights in stead of two. There are so many waterfalls to see and two days just wasn't enough to see them all. I recommend a stay at Seven Foxes Cabins for anyone at any time.

Room Tip: Don't need a loft unless children are staying. They would love that. I only know about Raccoon...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ruth D
Athens, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We found The Cabins at Seven Foxes while scouting places close to Courthouse Falls in Transylvania County, NC. The property was perfect for our purpose, and we fell in love with it immediately online even before we were able to visit it in person. Bill and Linda were awesome, and so very helpful! We rented out the whole property in late June of 2012. Our group of 12 was very comfortable, and in reality even 15+ could share the cabins without feeling crowded. We decorated the pavilion for our ceremony, and used Deer Lodge as our space to have dinner together each night of our stay. I can not say enough great things about this property. It was perfect, and we look forward to visiting again as soon as we can! It should be mentioned that the property is not appropriate for the elderly or anyone who has trouble climbing hills or stairs. But other than that...Blissfully, Simply, Tastefully Magnificent! Sorry we don't have more pictures of the cabins themselves! They are wonderfully appointed with each having a theme centered around a specific animal. While you may think that such an approach would be tacky or over done, the idea has been well executed in this case. The small touches of whimsy, and artful use of up-cycled and antique materials really draws attention to all of the care, thought and creativity that went into the decoration of each cabin.

Room Tip: Each cabin is unique and inviting. Deer Lodge is the largest and most secluded cabin, as it sits up...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Skyline Lodge and Restaurant
The Park On Main Hotel
The Park On Main Hotel
#2 of 7 in Highlands

Been to Cabins at Seven Foxes? Share your experiences!