Hampton Inn Laurinburg
Marlboro Inn(Bennettsville)
  • Free Internet
Bennettsville Motel(Bennettsville)
View Hotel
All reviewshilton pointsexcellent place to stayroom was cleanbreakfast areanext morningmyrtle beachbusiness triplate checkthe hotel staffstaying at this hotelcomplimentary breakfastnorth carolinanice staythe general managerbreakfast staffenjoyed my stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This Hampton Inn has excellent service, fast check-in, clean rooms, beautiful landscaping, courteous staff, fresh breakfast bar, my family and I will definitely stay here again on our trips to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was our second trip to the area and we weren't satisfied with the handicap accessibility at the Comfort Inn where we had stayed previously. So we tried the Hampton Inn this time. We did have a problem initially because the toilet in the handicap room was not handicap accessible. However, the general manager responded immediately to resolve the problem when we brought it to his attention. In all other ways this facility met and exceeded our expectations for handicap accessibility. Hampton Inn is where we will always stay in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The hotel appeared to be undergoing a remodel on the interior but I wasn't really sure. The room was clean but I was awakened by other guests in adjacent rooms, loud plumbing, leaky toilet, etc. The breakfast food was not good. Ended up in trash. Not a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mike c, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. We've shared your comments with our staff and we hope to have another chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel staff was very friendly and let me have a late check-out and which was very helpful for me. Breakfast was very good. Rooms were very clean and up to date. Pool was very nice and clean. Great outdoors area for seating around the pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I will have to say that I was worried about my stay after reading some of the reviews. Yes the hotel had construction going on. I could see that from the parking lot, but inside was a different story. The lobby was clean and upgraded. Brandis, the FD employee, was so helpful and a joy to meet. She made our stay enjoyable. The location was less than perfect, just because there wasn't much going on in Laurinburg. We were there for a wedding and don't expect them to have taxis. Overall, our stay was pleasant. Room was nice, breakfast was great and the customer service was outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends