“Need coupons.”

Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Laurinburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food and service are good but expensive. I would like to eat there more. But they need to send out coupons more often.

6  Thank sweetteam38

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We ate at Smithfield's while passing through off the interstate. The portion sizes were small for what you pay. My husband ordered a BBQ platter and the amount was small and very disappointing. I brought this to the manager's attention and she brought him more. The BBQ and tea were both awful. The restaurant was empty on a Friday evening which made me wonder if others felt the same way. We were cold while eating inside they needed to turn on some heat. I would not recommend this place for BBQ. The pecan pie was from Sara Lee that you can get much cheaper at the store. It is not good and pricey for what you get. We will not return.

4  Thank acww2016
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Wonderful place to get Southern fried chicken and BBQ! Great place to stop for lunch or dinner!! I also love the shrimp basket. The sweet tea is the best in the county!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Love the pork barbecue platter! Generous portions and sides. Service is friendly and fast.

My favorite place to stop for lunch on the way to or from the NC coast (Ocean Isle Beach).

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Went to Laurinburg for a family reunion and before our trip home we had lunch here. My wife has a gluten allergy and my brother in law has a sever shellfish allergy. The manager was super helpful in preparing the meals and ensure there was no cross contamination between shrimp and the BBQ my brother in law ordered.

There were 7 of us and we had everything from fried chicken to bbq and everyone loved it. The lady servicing our table was super friendly and helpful.

Really great experience. :-)