“Friendly and accommodating”

Quality Inn Laurinburg
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Laurinburg
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were involved in a car accident near laurinburg on our way home from the beach. We were unable to get a rental car that night so we had to find a place to stay. The whole staff was very friendly and anything we needed they provided it for us. I would like to thank them for making us feel at home during our time of need!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Payn3
Seth M, General Manager at Quality Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Quality Inn of Laurinburg, NC. We appreciate you taking the time to review us as you opinons are very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Laurinburg, NC

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We got "stuck" in Laurinburg during the US Open as closer hotels were sold out. We had no problem with Laurinburg as an overnight city (we spent three nights there) as the drive to Pinehurst was pretty and easy and no more than 40 minutes. But we found that the only thing Quality in this Quality Inn is the name. It is tired, a bit dirty, the front side rooms are on a noisy street, paint was peeling in huge chunks in the bathroom, it was tawdry for sure. I expected basic and we got less than that.

HIINT: If you do get stuck there, ask for a room on the back side which would be much quieter.

Better yet - don't stay here at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig A
Seth M, General Manager at Quality Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your recent visit to Laurinburg. Your opinions are invaluable to us and we will be using them to improve our staff's performance. Again, I would like to personally apologize to you and your family for not providing to you what we should have.

Laurinburg, NC

Reviewed 5 June 2014

A previous review said this was comfortable and clean but that was not my experience. If it was renovated recently then their cleaning staff is not very good. It wasn't disgusting but was still dingy and dirty and I believe an air mattress would have been more comfortable than the beds. The AC finally got the room cooled off around midnight. Breakfast was ok - some frozen sausage biscuits and yogurt that had separated, a waffle machine and prepackaged baked goods. I believe the prices are inflated because this is such a small town and there aren't a lot of options so look around for deals. I got my room for 40% off the listed price by searching around. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Seth M, Manager at Quality Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for selecting the Quality Inn of Laurinburg NC. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Your opinions are valuable to us and we will share this with our entire staff, to improve what we do.

Again I apologize for our shortcomings and hope that your will consider giving us another try if you return to Laurinburg.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

First time staying at this facility. This used to be the Jameson Inn, but is now the Quality Inn.
The room we had was newly furnished with new furniture and carpet. Looked great.
No complaints about the room. The service was as freindly as could get, no problems.
The Breakfast is not much to bragg about. Waffle house is just up the street though.
I would difinately stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of bagage.. ask for a ground floor as they do not have an elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Seth M, General Manager at Quality Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you very much for leaving a review about your stay . We love to hear from our guest, and we are glad to hear that you like our new changes to our rooms. We are working very hard to improve the rooms even more. Thank you also for your wonderful compliment about our staff, at the Quality inn we only hire the best people that we know are going to offer our guest great customer service. We enjoyed having you stay with us, and we hope you will come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Nice place, friendly staff. Always go with rooms on the backside, as these rooms are away from the highway noise on the check-in side. Don't think the location, amenities, or area supports the cost of room though! Seems to be pricing the area colleges into the mix.

Room Tip: Backside is best. Quieter!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

First, i want to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review about your stay here with us. I would like to apologize about the rate not being a more affordable, we will look into this issue more closely. We are happy to hear that the staff was friendly during the time of your stay and we pride ourselves on hiring the best people that will provide our guest with top notch customer service. We do hope that you will stay with us again, and we look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have stayed at several motels in my lifetime and I have to begin by saying the staff are "AMAZING", they were very accommondating and we always had a clean room. The manager, Seth and everyone behind the front desk always greeted us with kind words before and after work. When you are on the road working it's nice to come in to a,"good afternoon, how was your day"? I would recommend to anyone that is visiting Laurinburg, NC to stay at the Quality Inn!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Seth M, General Manager at Quality Inn Laurinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you, for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that our staff was friendly and helpful. We work very hard to make sure that every guest has the type of stay that you did, we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

First of all I say its true when you do 2 or 3rd parties bookingmes you don't get the best rooms. I booked 3 rooms and they were not together. No biggie. I am not going to take that away from my review. I stay here every year and I don't have any complaints. However, I would say they changed the name and did some remodeling but its not the best. Seal the gaps in the doors and redo the ceilings in the bathroom. For the price I paid I still like this hotel and I would still recommend it. The staff was super and my stay was great. I will be staying here again. And for the record I had a chair, a desk with a chair and I had enough room. I could have stayed longer. Its close to Walmart, resturaunts and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

First we would like to thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. Here at the Quality Inn we strive to make sure all of our guest when they stay with us to make them feel like they are staying at their home away from homw. We are making more changes and updates so we hope that you will come back and stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurinburg
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke
The Pine Inn
The Pine Inn
#1 of 1 in Pinebluff

Been to Quality Inn Laurinburg? Share your experiences!